swe intern @ chronicle in India, He/Him
looking to collaborate and learn from interesting open source projects, hmu
swe intern @ chronicle ✦ google summer of code '22 @ sugar labs
● Wrote 2 extensions for the TipTap text editor to unite and maintain common usage scenarios
● Streamlined and cleaned up core SDK features for improved code health and increased utility
● Debugged and fixed multiple P0 bugs related to real time sync and collaboration
● Shipped 2 hotly user requested features in the block creation experience
● Setup brand page, analytics and registration flow for the chroniclehq.com landing page which
receiver over 20,000 total page views in the first week after launch
• Optimized production build leading to a 10%+ reduction in final bundle size
• Migrated a create-react-app project to a custom Webpack 5 project with cleanly separated development and production configs
• Configured development environment with Hot Module Reloading, Type Checking Logs and Linting Logs for an improved development experience
• Setup Continuous Integration with unit and e2e tests on pull request to improve stability
- Delivered the frontend to the Recruiter platform with Vue & Vuetify, in use by 5+ companies
- Utilized protocol buffers and gRPC-web to communicate with backend
- Handled dependency upgrades of the Vue ecosystem to newer versions, reducing development build time by 15%
- Configured a CI/CD pipeline with AWS Codepipeline to build, test and deploy NestJS Backend in a Docker
container on AWS ECS.
- Created multi-stage docker images to reduce deployment time by 10%.
- Set up EC2 application load balancer, monitoring and network logging of API
- Bootstrapped and set up a NestJS backend, maintained docker images and automatic database migrations
to reduce wastage of development time
- Engineered Math Typing and Coding Support on a whiteboard for an existing video conferencing solution
based on Meteor.js and React.js (BigBlueButton) for 5+ local teachers
- Developed Nuxt.js websites to showcase 2 products and configured Google Analytics on the websites
• Integrated online/offline status of a user in a WebSocket based chat server.
• Improved website loading speed and Lighthouse scores by 15%.
GPA: 9.17/10 (upto 7th semester)